Friday, August 13, 2010

Your comments on the run

Once again, thanks for a great race on Saturday. I must say I preferred the route this year – going up those switchbacks is not nice. I cant believe how hot it was on the stretch from the dam to the top of Craddock Peak, and then how cool it was going down the other side. I really suffered on that climb. - Mike van Vuuren


Thank you for the race, it was tough, but I enjoyed it.  - Thea-Mari van der Sandt


Thanks for a great event I really enjoyed it.... it was a hard route and it was worth the pain - Cas van Aardenne


Thanx very much for a great run! The second leg of the 25km with all the mist was challenging and we managed to get on to the wrong side of the dam and had to run all the way round it! Lots of extra kilometres... - Liz Brash



Thanks and thanks for another great run.
I loved it.
Bunbu bash to CP 3 was a good test of the fun factor and a reminder what adventure racing is all about  J- Hanlie Booyens

Thanx for a wonderful run on Saturday.  - Herman Botha

After six and half hours of running we rolled into the finish line, not happy to have out run the other athletes but happy to have finished and conquered a truly hard core, full scale technical trail race - Kevin Flanagan (read the full article on Runner's World

Wil net baie dankie sê vir 'n baie lekker race! Al het ek by Saasveld die verkeerde roete gevat en op die ou end 30km gehardloop, of moet ek eerder sê gestap met bene wat nie meer wou saamwerk nie, het ek dit baie geniet... ek sal dit definitief volgende jaar weer wil gaan doen. - Bertie Janse van Rensburg

Thank you again for putting together a fab event.  I am sooooooo stiff I can hardly walk, and getting down stairs poses a huge challenge (almost like the one I had on Saturday!)
Wow, what a beautiful area we live in, hard to describe to anyone. AWESOME - Alison Jordaan

Thanks so much for organising the race on Saturday.  I had a bit of a rough race, but it was still good to be outdoors enjoying the views.  By being out there so long I suppose I got excellent value for money.  The race has a character unlike the other trail races I do, and I will continue supporting it into the future - Rob Patric

It was a really tough course but I enjoyed it thoroughly – despite the exhaustion and aches and pains  - it was incredibly beautiful. Its always just  great to finish something like that. - Chandre Gould

Holy cow - was stuffed! Ran the first 10km so hard!Loving the single track. HR right up at 187 to the top of tierkop, then was stuffed - Tatum Prins