Tuesday, November 25, 2008

YOUR comments on the run

  • Although going about 5km off course and covering about 41k in total, I've no regrets. Running in such a beautiful location makes up for getting lost. ~ Stevie
  • Most of us agree it was tougher than any other trail run we’ve done. I definitely want to do it again next year. ~ Ad
  • I initially thought the route markings were a bit lacking, but the orienteering was actually fun. Can't wait to do it next year ~ Marc
  • To share the day with Gisele was an absolute highlight! Thankfully the inclement weather did not result in any injuries and everyone was able to enjoy a very special time in the Outeniquas! ~ Chris
  • Thanx for a great race and an awesome experience – I am still sore – something that hasn’t happened to me so long after a race, in a long time! ~ Mike


No comments: